“Within this hour of all-but-universal darkness one cheering gleam appears…there are to be found increasing numbers of persons whose religious lives are marked by a growing hunger after God Himself. They are eager for spiritual realities…They are athirst for God and will not be satisfied until they have drunk deep at the fountain of Living Water.”
-A.W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God
Are you looking for a church with this desire and vision? A church
- that desires more of God Himself, not just His blessings?
- that is open to the Spirit and the supernatural with balance, maturity and discernment, without hype and glitz
- that provides solid Bible teaching and encourages a strong,sound faith without excesses?
- where the “presence of God is more important the the program?” (A.W. Tozer).
Join us in the journey to a Higher Life at Higher Life Fellowship
Sunday morning services, 10 a.m.
1515 South Main Street, Broken Arrow, OK
For more information, contact Pastor Jacob Won at 918-812-4632 or email us at email@example.com.
We are Christ-centered, Word-based, and Spirit-led and empowered. We are receptive to the supernatural moving of the Holy Spirit, and seek to bring people freedom, healing of the whole person, and growth in Christ.
We are an alliance of people from various cultural and religious backgrounds uniting together in Christ to reach the seeking, unchurched, former churched, and disenfranchised in the metro Tulsa area with the Full Gospel of Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King, to help them find freedom, healing, and restoration in Christ, to pursue a higher and deeper life in Christ that welcomes the supernatural with discernment, and to be a disciple-making church, equipping every believer for ministry.
We have a team approach, with ministries based on the gifts and vision of each believer joined together. Our worship philosophy is helping people enter the Presence of God through blending contemporary worship music with great hymns and gospel songs of the church and providing opportunity for body ministry.
Higher Life Vision
- Pursuing a higher and deeper life in Christ – hungering and thirsting for more of God – Phil. 3:1-14; Psalm 42; Ps. 63; Eph. 3:17-21. The message of the sanctifying power of the Christ-life through the Holy Spirit to live the Higher Christian Life – a victorious life over sin, Satan, and temptation.
- Welcoming the supernatural with discernment–1 Thess. 5:19-22; 1 Cor. 12-14
- Helping people find freedom and restoration in Christ – John 8:32; Gal. 5:1; 2 Cor. 3:17
- An international and intercultural Alliance of people from various cultural and religious backgrounds uniting together in Christ – Eph. 4:12-16
- Every believer is a minister and a healer – Eph. 4:12; 2 Cor. 5:17-20
- Making disciples and disciplemakers – Matt. 28:19; 2 Tim. 2:2
- Evangelism and Missions – reaching the unchurched, former churched disenfranchised, and seeking
- Becoming a church multiplication center affiliated with The Christian and Missionary Alliance–planting new churches, cell groups, house churches, etc., throughout the surrounding area of northeastern Oklahoma and beyond.